We are a group of Teachers, Coaches and personal trainers with a combined 50 + years of experience in Early Childhood Education, Different Sports and Martial Arts.
Our experience(s) include:
* Religious studies, Math and Physical Education,
* 11U AAU Travel Competition Basketball,
* Junior HS and Varsity Basketball,
* Little League Baseball/ Youth League Baseball,
* Soccer, Lacrosse, Football, Volleyball,
* World Taekwon-Do Federation Olympic Taekwon-Do * International Taekwon-Do Federation Traditional Taekwon-Do
* Japanese Shotokan Karate.
* Some of our Coaches have the experience of competing:
1. NCAA Division 1 Basketball,
2. United States Global Taekwon-Do Federation 1996, 1997 National Team.
Our staff have many years of experience working with a variety youth programs throughout the NYC Tri-state, and Hudson Valley area. Our goal is to establish the best rated supplemental sports and education program in New York State. Although
(Hoops & Sports 4 All) sounds like just another sports program, it's contrary; education would be a collective focus as well. Strategically helping young boys and girls value education as much as they do sports! Let's help our future leaders evolve into a healthier and stronger generation, let's teach them a healthier and more constructive path.
"Let's help each other raise our village. Hoops & Sports 4 All"
Afterschool Help Includes: Math, Reading and Computer Workshops. All programs will concentrate on self-discipline and a high code of personal conduct. Kids would be required to achieve and maintain an above average grade level in order to qualify for traveling competition teams.
Our Basketball development workouts/ Team Practices are held at 2 Locations:
Temple Sinai 75 Highland Avenue Middletown, NY 10940
Session 1 Tuesday's & Thursday's 05:00PM to 06:00PM Open to Children 10 Years Old and under
Session 2 Tuesdays' & Thursday's 06:00PM thru 07:00PM Travel Team Practice
William A Carter Elementary School 435 East Main Street Middletown, New York 10940
Session 3 Wednesday's & Fridays 06:00PM thru 07:00pm Open to Children 11 Years Old and Over
Session 4 Wednesday"s & Fridays 0700PM thru 08:00PM By invitation Only
Session 5 Sunday's 09:00AM to 12:00Noon Closed for the Summer
for more information or to register please contact us
Phone: (845) 276-0388
Coach Buret is a
Amateur Athletics Union, Jr. NBA and USA Basketball Coach,
* Recipient of the 2020 Positive Coaching Alliance Coach of the Year Award for utilizing basketball as a platform to teach life lessons.
* 4th Degree Back Belt in Taekwon-do with the All-American Taekwon-Do Federation and TONI Taekwon-Do Organization National & International,
*1994 United States Global Taekwon-Do Federation National Team member.
* 1997 Dominican Taekwon-Do Association New York six region Competition Team.
started his law enforcement career with the NYC HRA Police Department on January of 2002 and retired as a NYC Corrections Captain on December of 2016 after some life changing injuries.
* Former member of the 2008 RMSC Basketball Team competed at the NYC Corrections
Commissioner’s Basketball Tournament.
* Former member of the NYC Corrections Emergency Service Unit from 2008 to 2011.
Coach Buret is the founder of Hoops & Sports 4All, his mission is to help shape the lives of our youths by providing them with an affordable and instructional environment and help our Youths develop their academics, social skills and fitness.
Coach Rivera is a Amateur Athletics Union Basketball Coach Jr. NBA and USA Basketball Coach
Coach Rivera has more than 30 years of Basketball Experience starting at Flushing High School and continuing at Brooklyn Technical College and Long Island University. Coach Rivera also represented the Law Enforcement Community for 20 years competing all over the United States various Police and Fire Tournaments.
Coach Rivera also represented his native Puerto Rico in international Competition
Los Indios De Mayaguez Basketball Team Summer 2002.
Coach Rivera is now a retired NYC Corrections Officer giving back to his community, teaching the game and using it's platform to teach life lessons to the youths.
Coach Rivera had the Experience to coach at two different Basketball Camps Summer 2022
Kenny Smith Carolina Basketball Camp July 2022
The Program NYC Basketball Camp The Hamptons NY June 2022
Most recently Coach Rivera was invited to participate as a panelist for Team Snap on their Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration Panel October of 2022.